Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37510 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,884 (10,354 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (35 minutes ago)