Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09987 AUD / NAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,978 (19,811 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)