Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10198 AUD / NAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,019 (29,603 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)