Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09772 AUD / NAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,297 (33,738 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)