Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.742 AUD / ANG
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 19% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,757 (ƒ 6,409) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)