Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 AUD / ANG
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 20% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,213 (ƒ 5,871) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)