Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 AUD / ANG
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 19% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,273 (ƒ 6,097) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)