Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 AUD / ANG
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 20% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,788 (ƒ 6,775) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)