Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.744 AUD / ANG
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 25% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,747 (ƒ 6,381) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)