Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.740 AUD / ANG
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 26% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,733 (ƒ 6,399) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (29 minutes ago)