Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 AUD / ANG
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 28% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,005 (ƒ 5,296) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)