Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10281 AUD / ZAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,096 (R 20,386) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)