Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09396 AUD / ZAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,017 (R 32,105) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)