Cost of living comparison between Weifang, China and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19210 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,030 (元15,773) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)