Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19505 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,000 (元15,380) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)