Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20710 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 14% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,457 (元16,691) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (38 minutes ago)