Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,803 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.333 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,870 ($3,653) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)