Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09648 AUD / NAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,694 (27,928 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)