Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40659 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,732 (R$ 6,719) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (3 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)