Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41599 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,411 (R$ 5,795) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 2 hours ago)