Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41128 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,913 (R$ 4,652) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)