Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01031 AUD / ALL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,340 (226,889 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)