Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,889 (€2,475) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)