Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.574 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,882 (€2,466) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (26 minutes ago)