Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04854 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,410 (29,045₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (30 minutes ago)