Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04982 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,696 (34,049₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)