Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04883 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,907 (39,051₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)