Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,617 (COL$5,685,203) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)