Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,725 (COL$3,811,339) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (23 minutes ago)