Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,668 (COL$5,946,232) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)