Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.590 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,387 (€2,759) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)