Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.375 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,869 (€1,360) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)