Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.502 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,007 (€1,337) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)