Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AUD / LAK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,656 (22,835,749 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)