Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 AUD / LAK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,226 (21,017,993 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (38 minutes ago)