Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AUD / LAK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,639 (16,239,332 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)