Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,311 (€2,772) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)