Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.491 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,597 (€1,742) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)