Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.453 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,946 (€2,716) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)