Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02422 AUD / MKD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,400 (99,076 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)