Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15649 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,596 (29,368 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (35 minutes ago)