Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.710 AUD / BGN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,496 (2,107 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)