Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01916 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 52% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,090 (₨161,236) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)