Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.296 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,112 ($3,172) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)