Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.323 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,972 ($3,757) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)