Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,449 prices entered by 432 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 AUD / CAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,306 (C$3,323) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (36 minutes ago)