Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,391 prices entered by 455 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 AUD / CAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,039 (C$4,015) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)