Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00260 AUD / AMD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 45% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,275 (875,328Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)