Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,635 (COL$6,286,795) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)