Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12672 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,679 (Bs 44,812) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)