Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,956 (CH$967,792) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (3 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)