Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00200 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,409 (CH$1,206,278) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)