Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05035 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,802 (35,796₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)