Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05205 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,360 (26,133₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)