Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19960 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 14% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,082 (元15,439) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)