Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19413 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,887 (元9,721) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)