Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19606 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,124 (元15,932) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)