Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06835 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,413 (Mex$ 35,309) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)