Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02673 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,472 (Php129,902) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)