Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02637 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,977 (Php150,803) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)