Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02492 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,415 (Php177,136) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)