Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02656 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,042 (Php152,207) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (30 minutes ago)