Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,709 (₩2,260,366) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)