Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,004 (₩3,271,508) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)