Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,871 (₩3,438,616) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)