Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00123 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,599 (₩2,927,822) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)