Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00111 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,352 (₩3,027,041) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (42 minutes ago)