Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,207 (₩2,833,562) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)