Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,561 (₩3,151,404) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)