Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03852 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,070 (53,733 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (37 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (40 minutes ago)