Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03776 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,774 (73,454 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)