Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04073 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,416 (59,320 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (43 minutes ago)