Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41079 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,910 (R$ 4,649) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)