Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39046 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,368 (R$ 8,627) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)