Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40045 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,204 (R$ 8,000) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)