Cost of living comparison between Tyre, Lebanon and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00087 AUD / LBP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,235 (2,563,941 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (39 minutes ago)