Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,261 (2,986KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)