Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.800 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,653 (3,317KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)