Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13138 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,902 (Bs 37,311) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)