Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13370 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,932 (Bs 36,889) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)