Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12669 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,683 (Bs 36,962) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)