Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36824 AUD / TMT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 12% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,127 (11,208 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)