Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38821 AUD / TMT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 13% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,071 (10,487 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)