Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39271 AUD / TMT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 14% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,561 (9,068 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)