Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38428 AUD / TMT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 14% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,862 (7,448 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)