Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37263 AUD / TMT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 13% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,526 (9,462 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)