Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00424 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,171 (511,359 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)