Cost of living comparison between Turkestan, Kazakhstan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00395 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,561 (648,072 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 2 hours ago)