Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,915 (COL$4,219,752) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (43 minutes ago)