Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 AUD / TND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,995 (3,591 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)