Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40858 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,675 (S/. 4,100) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)