Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40216 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,076 (S/. 5,162) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)