Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15448 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,599 (kr 23,295) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)