Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15704 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 45% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,436 (kr 34,615) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (28 minutes ago)