Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16024 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,848 (kr 24,015) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)