Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.531 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,603 (€1,700) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (31 minutes ago)