Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,455 (3,666 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (39 minutes ago)