Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00089 AUD / LBP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,592 (2,927,226 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)