Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 AUD / LBP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 5% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,719 (4,390,225 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)